Friday, September 24, 2010

In love with Heart Shape Marshmallows ♥

Sorry for ignoring my blog for so many days ~

Im not ignoring my blog purposely because these days I was busy in rushing my Industrail Traning Report ! >_<

Thank god I have done it before my last day of internship so that I'm able to submit to my manager before leaving *winks*

Okay, back to the topic ~

I'm so into marshmallows these days too ! Because they look cute, taste sweet and feeling very girlish, Hehe! I used to eating marshmallows while doing my reports, Haha! =D



Bi bought me one packet of marshmallows ! They are in heart shapes, pink in colour, soft when biting and they melt once you put them into your mouth ! Awww.... *satisfied smile* The feeling is just so sweet, I believe girls will definitely love marshmallows ! Hehe! *Big wide smile*



Besides, they are stated Fat Free !! Omg ! Girls will love them more now, they are fat free yet they are still sweet (But not too sweet =P )

I'm going to continue dreaming with my pink colour heart shape marshmallows ^^

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment