Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Shots ♥

Just found out some random photos from my hp ~

Gonna share out here to you all ~

Like to capture some random photos whenever feels like wanna capturing that memorable moment ~

Maybe it seems meaningless for you but it meant thousands for me because it happened in my life ~

Photos do help you to keep your moment



Cutie En En likes to play my hp ~ Haha! Her serious face is cute ! =D 




Kim Gary's August Member's food - 叠叠乐~ 



Have been heard that Shi Lin Mee sua is tasty, finally I have tried out together with Bi ~ Indeed it's pretty good in taste, BUT the 蚵仔 is very geli ! >_<" (Deducting marks)



Some sea side photos that were captured before my department's dinner ~











Love their desserts ^^ ♥ ♥



My sister helped to bought some e-vouchers so that I can enjoy 3 course meals at Chopper Board at only rm9.90 ! The 3 course meal including drink, garlic bread + soup of the day, one chosen main meal and dessert, it's worthy right? Haha ~ 







Chose spaghetti ~



Bi chose Hainan Chicken Chop rice ~ 



Desserts ~ Very So-So taste ~ @.@



Tried out Taiwan Bull last week as Bi never been there ~



Their recommended drink - Sour Plum Pow Pow ~ This is good, try out if you go for this restaurant ~ =D



Their recommended and popular food as well - Beef Noodle ~ Bi said the soup taste like Bak Kut Teh and the beef's texture is soft enough, Hehe ! And the amount of beef they gave is generous enough, Haha!



My Spicy Seafood Noodle ~ Their recommended food as well ~ Ohya, all their noodle meal is actually in Ramen, very Q ^^ If you love spicy food, go for this, thumbs up ! =D


 
Dessert - Loving Bean Frozen ~ Bi's favorite ^^ But their ice is quite rough... =.=


Okay, gonna having my drama right now ~ 

Dada ~















P/s :   Happy On Diet ! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment